The Eye Clinic of Doctor Belikova in Moscow
The Moscow Eye Clinic of Dr. Belikova has been operating since 2013 - it is a modern medical surgical center where all types of ophthalmological surgeries and complete diagnosis of eye diseases are performed.
The clinic is equipped with advanced and safe diagnostic and microsurgical equipment from leading manufacturers. Clinic operations have already returned visual acuity to thousands of patients. The team is headed by Dr. Elena Belikova – Professor, Ph.D. (holder of a habilitation degree in medicine), leading eyecare specialist and a qualified eye surgeon. - Member of the Russian, European and American Societies of Refractive and Cataract Surgeons, a leading expert in the treatment of cataracts, multifocal lenses and correction of presbyopia in Russia.
About the clinic
- A unique team of specialists and like-minded people with experience in leading ophthalmological clinics in Russia - doctors and candidates of medical sciences, doctors of the highest and first category. Internships are regularly held at leading foreign and Russian clinics. Work experience of ophthalmologists is not less than 10 years
- Exchange of experience with clinics and specialists around the world
- Scientific research work in the most relevant fields of ophthalmology
- Individual eye treatment schemes are applied
- Cozy, friendly, homely atmosphere of trust and world level treatment and customer service practices
- Always free parking, delicious tea and coffee.
The main directions
- Accurate and quick examination of eyesight on an automated diagnostic line
- Effective methods of treating glaucoma from stage 1 to 4 with a laser
- Treatment of cataracts of any complexity and at all stages Laser correction of vision of all degrees of myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia using Lasik, Super Lasik, Femto methods
- Lasik, SMILE and PRK laser treatment, laser treatment of ruptures, dystrophy and other diseases of the retina at all stages.
We carry out diagnostics on the advanced Japanese equipment
Welcome to the world of the first-class ophthalmologic equipment of NIDEK firm (Japan). The examination is carried out without moving the patient on a mobile diagnostic line.
Surgery without incisions and sutures
Phacoemulsification is an outpatient method of cataract removal without incisions and sutures, which contributes to rapid recovery. Tissue-saving LASIK - laser correction of myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism without complications.
Thanks to the experience of our doctors and the ability to quickly carry out all activities for the diagnosis of vision, we have the opportunity to organize an operation on the same or the next day after a vision diagnosis.
Treatment under the supervision of Dr. Belikova, Ph.D.
Personal participation of professor Elena Belikova with a total experience of more than 30 years in 95% of operations performed in the clinic. Possibility of remote consultations on the most simple and uncomplicated cases.
Dynamic follow-up after treatment
Admission is by appointment at the time convenient for you. We guarantee attention to each patient and an individual approach - attaching and prolonged observation by the attending physician.
Promotions and discounts for each holiday
Our prices for diagnostics, correction and surgery are available for most of our patients. Follow the promotions on the site and on social networks - they will make your eye treatment even affordable!
Always free parking, delicious tea and coffee
In our clinic you are guaranteed silence, cleanliness and attention. The spacious hall and separate rooms allow patients and their attendants to feel comfortable and safe.